The Killing Awards’ Date Revealed; Petition Reaches 6K Signatures.
Press Roundup #2 – Monday, August 26th, 2013.
- The official date for The Killing Awards is revealed– setting the event to Sunday, Sept. 15th.
- Our petition for a fourth season of The Killing tops its temporary goal, reaching 6,000 signatures only two months after its opening.
- According to /film, Gregg Henry is joining the cast of James Gunn’s Guardians of the Galaxy, which will also feature The Walking Dead’s Michael Rooker.
- AMC recently released The Killing Season 3’s Favorite Episode Poll, where you can rate up or down the episodes of the third season of AMC’s The Killing.
- For news about The Killing’s Sister Shows; this week, Low Winter Sun had a major dip in its ratings, Mad Men Season 6 DVD and Blu-ray’s release date announced, The Walking Dead’s fourth season is getting closer and closer, and Breaking Bad’s end is near.