AMC has issued The Killing’s Press Round-up with all the news and reviews of the show. Check it out!
This week, Mireille Enos chats withThe Hollywood Reporter and Entertainment Weekly, while the Season 3 finale ratings were up from the Season 2 finale. Plus,CarterMatt.com makes the case for a Season 4. Read on for more:
• The Hollywood Reporter speaks with Mireille Enos, who says, “It would be so wonderful, after everything, to find Sarah ultimately in a place of peace, but I don’t know what that road looks like.”
• Mireille Enos talks to Entertainment Weekly about Linden and Holder possibly keeping her shooting of Skinner a secret: “If they cover it up together and have this shared secret, I imagine it would drive a major wedge in their friendship.”
• According to The Hollywood Reporter, The Killing’s ratings over the past two seasons have been “remarkably steady,” with the Season 3 finale notching 100,000 more viewers than the Season 2 finale.
• CarterMatt.com — which calls Season 3 “a great collection of quality episodes featuring quality guest stars” — lists four reasons to renew The Killing for a Season 4.
• Peter Sarsgaard tells the Associated Press that Ray Seward would not hang out with his character in his new film, Lovelace, “for 5 minutes and would have no respect for him whatsoever.”
• Empire Online reports that Mireille Enos has joined the cast of an R. J. Cutler feature film, If I Stay.
• For recaps and reviews of the Season 3 finale, “From Up Here” and “The Road to Hamelin,” check out CarterMatt.com, Double Aardvark Media, Entertainment Weekly, The Hollywood Reporter, The Huffington Post, ScreenCrush, TVLine, TV Overmind and Uinterview.
Stay updated here and on our Facebook Page for all the latest news about The Killing.